This is the entry portal for the first Athletics Tasmania Local Athletics Series Meet for 2018-19 - ATLAS #4 to be held on the revised date of December 21, 2018 at the Domain Athletic Centre at Hobart.
The ATLAS Meet #4 will feature the following events:
MEN: 200m, 800m, Pole Vault, Hammer Throw
WOMEN: 200m, 800m, Pole Vault, Hammer Throw
MIXED: Little Athletics Team Multi Event (entry to be made through Little Athletics Tasmania)
The first event will begin at 6:30 pm and the last event is scheduled to begin at 8:00pm.
The ATLAS Meets are an initiative of Athletics Tasmania and are designed to showcase Tasmania’s best athletes competing against each other and visiting interstate athletes in an entertaining, short format athletics meet.
There are no entry standards for ATLAS Meets, however due to restrictions on field sizes, please note – your entry will not automatically guarantee you a place in any event.
The Event Director will advise each entered athlete by email whether their nomination is successful. As such athletes selected in the final fields for all events will be emailed by 10.00pm Monday 17 December 2018 and the entry list posted on the Athletics Tasmania website and ATLAS Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/atlasathletics/).
For this meet, there is only one age group - Open. However, under age athletes may use the implement for their age group when competing in throwing.
Entry is open to all full year members of Athletics Tasmania (or another member association of Athletics Australia).
The normal AT age limitations will apply for Hammer Throw and Pole Vault as follows – an athlete must turn 12 years of age in the year of competition and have received skill training from an accredited coach beforehand to compete in hammer throw and pole vault competitions
If you are experiencing problems completing this on-line entry form please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with full details of your issue and a telephone number for contact.
If possible please complete your entry on line. If this is not possible for you, please email or phone the AT Office. Paper entry forms will not be used for this event.
1. All events shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the IAAF, Athletics Australia and Athletics Tasmania.
2. Please enter for each event by indicating the appropriate event box and indicating your best performance (if you have one) since 1.01.18.
3. Entries will close at 10.00pm on Sunday 16 December, 2018.
4. Late entries will not be accepted.
5. Athletes must be full “all year” members of Athletics Tasmania (or another Member Association of Athletics Australia) and must turn at least 12 years of age in 2018 in order to enter and take part.
6. A final timetable will be posted on December 17. All entries must be confirmed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the event in the Athletics South office near the end of the grand stand.
7. Cost: Entry for the 2018-19 ATLAS meets is free, however restrictions on field sizes apply and thus an online entry does not guarantee you a place in any event.